Re: nfs-utils atomicio.c

Steve Dickson wrote:

  > strlcat and strlcpy should probably go too.
  Anything else?

I don't see any other library functions that should move.  Configure should
check for strlcat and strlcpy, and not compile them if there are system
versions.  Again, I'll do that if no one beats me to it.

On a related note, I've been using benny's pnfs-nfs-utils.git tree as a base
for adding the block layout helper, as suggested by the wiki.  Is that
correct?