From: quanli gui [mailto:gqlxj1987@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 2010-06-29 05:07
To: linux-pnfs
Cc: Halevy, Benny
Subject: [pnfs]pnfs functions procedure

For pnfs, I nearly know every function, that means that i almost know the
meanings of the function. But i don't know how to  tandem these functions. I
don't know in fact i use which function when i use pnfs. I don't know how to
connect the function to the defacto use. When i  use pnfs setup by setup,
the functions procedure? I don't know. I hope that someone can give me
something about this. Thanks.