Re: Supported cluster file system in v4.1

On 2010-06-16 20:17, Yudong Gao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to setup a pNFS testbed and deploy a cluster file system
> on the storage servers. We find that the GFS from RedHat supports
> pNFS. But is there any other cluster file system that also supports
> pNFS?

Yudong, what are you looking for in your tests?
Another option for the pNFS files layout is spnfs which is good for basic testing
but it is experimental and not very well supported currently; i.e. if it breaks
under load you'll probably have to fix it yourself...

You could also consider testing exofs - a loosely clustered, objects-based
file system that provides scalable performance and is stable enough for
rather intensive workloads.

Benny