RPCL source file for NFSv3 XATTR ?

Hi,

I just saw James's patches about XATTR support in NFSv3. I am really
interested in this : in nfs-ganesha, my userspace NFS server, I already
implemented XATTR as "fake directories" (in fact, if your have an fs
object, for example a file name "myfile", then you can cd in a fake
directory .xattr.d.myfile where each "fake files" is an extended
attribute. Set/Gey on xattr are made via calls to WRITE/READ on the fake
files (and you can create/delete them as well). The NFSv3 XATTR interest
because is seem to have connexions with the gexattr/setxattr/removexattr
API, which means connexion with 'attr' command line and so make xattr
through NFS much more transparent than what I did with my .xattr.d.*
fake directories.
I could quickly had the NFSv3 Xattr (with compatibility with James's
patches), I just have to implement the right additional NFSv3 functions.
In order to do this, I just need RPCL descriptions of the xattr
dedicated NFSv3 functions. Where could I find this ?

   Thanks in advance for your help

      Philippe