Re: Can the pNFS be able to construct high-available about the data ?

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:41 AM, redshield88888
<redshield88888@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wonder that about the pNFS's high availability.
> The pNFS will stripe a file on each DSs, so this file will be currupted when one
> DS has crushed, will not ?

spNFS is an exercise in prototyping,  useful for testing, and good for
demonstrating the power of the protocol to increase bandwidth.  It is
not and has never claimed to be  a production  file system.  There is
no 'fsck'. There is no heart-beat.. There is no stateid recovery, etc.

-->Andy