Re: Where is the spnfsd in ?

On May. 25, 2010, 5:06 +0300, redshield88888 <redshield88888@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I using pnfs-anebled kernel and nfs-utils from this repo
> http://steved.fedorapeople.org/repos/pnfs/12/x86_64/rpms/
>
> The kernel just working and installation of the nfs-util
> using rpm has succeeded. But I couldn't find "spnfsd".
>
> Where? Should I build the nfs-utils from sources ?

It's in git://linux-nfs.org/~bhalevy/pnfs-nfs-utils
and yes, you should build from source.
There are quite a few development packages you might need
to install for that, please see the wiki topic below:

http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Configuring_pNFS/spnfsd
"Kernel and nfs-utils compilation"

Benny