Re: Disable NFS client cache.

Le 16/05/2010 04:50, jupiter.hce@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Could you please advice how to disable NFS client cache in mount
> command?
>
> I have an application to use NFS over FUSE, if I keep typing "ls" in
> the same directory, the client NFS only sent GETATT, no more READDIR,
> all directory contents displayed on screen came from NFS cache. That
> caused many problems and I'd like to disable NFS client cache. But it
> did not work when I add "-o noac" option to mount. Also I don't want
> NFS GETATT retransmission during file copy. Appreciate your advice and
> sample examples to mount.
If you're speaking of the new fs-cache feature of 2.6.30 kernel, and not
of builtin caching of NFS (the one managed by -o noac option), the only
way to disable it AFAIK is to prevent fs-cache module loading in
modutils configuration, using either of:
- blacklist fs-cache
- install fs-cache /bin/true
- alias fs-cache null

--
BOFH excuse #302:

microelectronic Riemannian curved-space fault in write-only file system