Different options for subdir? Possible?

I'd like to export the filesystem /exports as ro, but the
subdir /exports/dump as rw. I can't seem to get it to work though, so
before I start digging deeper I figured I might ask if this is even
possible? :)

I tried this in /etc/exports:

/exports/dump	1.2.3.4(rw)
/exports	1.2.3.4(ro)

Rgds
--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by FRA, a
  Swedish intelligence agency. Make sure your server uses
  encryption for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for
  end-to-end encryption.