Re: IPv6 support in pNFS

On 05/14/10 01:35 PM, Jiri Kortus wrote:
Hi,

I'm sorry to flood the mailing list by repeating my question several
times - I've already asked whether someone would be so kind as to tell
me something about the situation of IPv6 support in pNFS. Just anything
related to it would be appreciated very much since nobody gave me an
answer (except Boaz Harrosh who wrote me about the IPv6 absence in OSD
target). I'd like to know whether there's any support for IPv6
(concerning all of the layouts available), if yes what are the issues
with that, if not when the implementation is planned to start etc. I did
google that a lot before asking but haven't found anything. Thanks very
much in advance.

I implemented IPv6 support in the rest of Linux NFS, but since the Linux pNFS implementation is still under development, I haven't looked at supporting IPv6 in pNFS.