linux-nfs.org will be going down for an upgrade today...

Hi,

I'm planning on upgrading the Linux distribution on linux-nfs.org to a
newer release today. Unfortunately, this has to be done during working
hours since I no longer have physical access to the CITI machine room
(and so have to rely on Bruce being available should the remote access
fail).

I expect to start at around 2pm EST (in 1 hour from now). Hopefully the
down time will be less than an hour or two.
During that time, expect no access to www.linux-nfs.org, the git daemon,
wiki.linux-nfs.org, bugzilla.linux-nfs.org or the linux-nfs.org mailing
lists.

I'll send a mail once everything is up and running again...

Cheers
  Trond