Re: NFS-Mount with MIT-Kerberos5 doesn't use user tickets...

> I don't know anything about these upcalls, sorry.
But maybe you know which piece of code puts the uid into
/var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs/clntXX/krb5

It's hard for me to find an entry point to dig into the nfs kernel code on my
own as i haven't got any experience with linux "filesystem drivers" yet...

We just need to find out why it always puts "0" there instead of the real uid
of the user which invoked the mound command...