[6.12-rc2 PATCH 0/5] NFS LOCALIO: fix and various cleanups

Hi,

Here is a LOCALIO fix and various cleanups I've accumulated.

The first patch should certainly go upstream for 6.12-rc2.

The other 4 patches are cleanups that are more subjective (relative to
them being sent for 6.12-rcX), I'd prefer they go upstream now but I
can carry them until 6.13 if that is how others would like to proceed.

Please note that there are 3 other patches that should be merged into
6.12-rcX:
filemap: Fix bounds checking in filemap_read()
filemap: filemap_read() should check that the offset is positive or zero
sunrpc: fix prog selection loop in svc_process_common

Hopefully Willy or Andrew will pick up the filemap fixes soon:
https://marc.info/?l=linux-nfs&m=172736276211019&w=2

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Snitzer (5):
  nfs_common: fix race in NFS calls to nfsd_file_put_local() and
    nfsd_serv_put()
  nfs/localio: remove redundant suid/sgid handling
  nfs/localio: eliminate unnecessary kref in nfs_local_fsync_ctx
  nfs/localio: remove extra indirect nfs_to call to check
    {read,write}_iter
  nfs/localio: eliminate need for nfs_local_fsync_work forward
    declaration

 fs/nfs_common/nfslocalio.c |  5 +-
 fs/nfsd/filecache.c        |  2 +-
 fs/nfsd/localio.c          |  2 +-