Re: rpc.idmapd runs out of file descriptors

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 16, 2024 at 07:19:58PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2024 at 05:42:13PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > Hi all,

> > > I see no mention of formatting requirements at
> > > https://www.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Reporting_bugs
> > > (not even by reference to the Linux kernel tree).
> >
> > Thank you all for looking into it. Steve, do you need to have it
> > re-submitted in a git format-patch format? At least a Signed-off-by
> > line by Sergio would be needed in my understanding.
>
> I guess otherwise we can use soemthing like the following though a
> Signed-off-by is probably not right here, or is it enough if I say
> Reported-by: and Patch-originally-by: although the later is not an
> official kernel doc mentioned tag?

And then one seems to be able to do so many mistakes around one patch.
Here is an improved version (v2), fixing a typo in the Link reference
and using a Closes: tag after the Reported-by:

This now should be better than the previous one.

Regards,
Salvatore