Re: Linux NFSv4 client patch for testing of the POSIX ACL extension

> This one may only be a configuration problem, but even though I think
> I have the uid<->name mapping working, nfs_map_uid_to_name() always
> returns the "number in the string".
> --> To get setfacl to work, I have to configure my test server to use
>     "numbers in strings". (nfs_map_name_to_uid() does seem to work?)
Btw, this one turned out to be a bug in my experimental server. It replied
NFS4ERR_INVAL instead of NFS4ERR_BADOWNER when the "digits in string"
was sent in the POSIX ACL's "who" for a SETATTR.  Once the server was fixed,
it works ok. (The NFS_CAP_UIDGID_NOMAP bit gets cleared and it works via
a retry.)

rick