Re: recipe/example for nftables supporting Internet nfs4?

On 23/07/2024 8:53 pm, linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have a fedora server on Internet sharing out NFS; working ok for 3+years w/firewalld.  I'm going w/pure nftables on a new server. Does anyone have a recipe/example for setting up an NFS server using nftables?

I'm still stuck on iptables, but I imagine it ought to be something simple like adding this to your NFSv4 server's inbound chain:

	tcp dport 2049 accept

assuming you have a default accept policy on your outbound chain.

That's just for NFSv4 over TCP, of course. And you might want to add ct connection tracking state, etc.

best wishes,
calum.