is nfs-utils aware of cgroup memory limits?

Hi folks,

I wonder if nfs-utils should be aware of the limits set using legacy or unified
cgroup?

Reason for asking is, I am running nfs exports in an LXC container (using
legacy cgroup). Sometimes nfs gets stuck on the host, and one of the symptoms
are messages about out of memory inside the container.

"cgroup" cannot be found in the code or git log of nfs-utils 2.6.4.

Regards
Harri