Question about pNFS documentation

Greetings,

I am very interested in Parallel NFS (pNFS) and want to setup a testing and debugging environment for pNFS. I found some pNFS documentation [1] [2] [3], but I still don't know how to setup Linux environment about file layout, block layout, object layout, and flexible file layout. Some documentation like spNFS(simple pNFS) is unmaintained and was dropped. Can you recommend some other detailed documentation(how to use pNFS in Linux)?

Thanks,
ChenXiaoSong.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/admin-guide/nfs/pnfs-block-server.rst

[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/admin-guide/nfs/pnfs-scsi-server.rst