[ANNOUNCE] still co-maintainer of DM, but leaving Red Hat and joining Hammerspace

Hi,

After more than 15 years, today is my last day as a Red Hat employee.
I appreciate everything Red Hat has enabled me to do and we're parting
on great terms.

I will continue to co-maintain DM with Mikulas Patocka.  Mikulas will
be stepping up such that he does more of the DM maintainer work
(reviewing, testing and staging changes, etc).  We'll be working
closely to develop "the new normal" but we'll likely be switching off
who is taking lead on driving changes upstream every other Linux merge
window.

I start at Hammerspace on Monday. I'm really excited to take on new
challenges via Hammerspace employment. I will continue to have
meaningful Linux contributions to DM _and_ new areas of development
(NFS, etc).

Thanks,
Mike