Problem: nfstest_cache acdirmin_data/acdirmax_data failures [nfstest] [NFS]

Hi, mora,

I'm using NFSTest, which helps us a lot.

I met with failures when running nfstest_cache in cases
"acdirmin_data" and "acdirmax_data". The error message is as follows:
 FAIL: Directory listing should have not changed at t=0
 FAIL: Directory listing should have not changed just before acdirmin
 PASS: Directory listing should have changed just after acdirmin

My environment is as follows:
1. Linux kernel for NFS client: v6.7.0
2. NFSTest version: 3.2
3. Test command: nfstest_cache --client xxx --server xxx --export /ns1
--nfsversion=3 -m /mnt/test --datadir=data --runtest=acdirmin_data

Both above cases have the same pattern:
1. Client 1: List some directory.
2. Client 2: add new dentry by mkdir() to the directory
3. Client 1: List the directory.

The cases expect that Client 1 will use directory dentries cache in
Step 1, and will not see the new dentry created by Step 2.  After some
time, client 1 will sync with the NFS server, and see the new dentry.

However, in my environment, client 1 can see the new dentry at once
after client 2 mkdir().  It seems that  the NFS client can check if
the directory has changed and get the latest entries.

Could you give me some help?  BTW, is there any instructions I can
follow to make some contributions?

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best regards,
Zhitao Li.