changes to struct rpc_gss_sec

Hey Olga-

I see that f5b6e6fdb1e6 ("gss-api: expose gss major/minor error in
authgss_refresh()") added a couple of fields in structure rpc_gss_sec.
Later, there are some nfs-utils changes that start using those fields.

That breaks building the latest upstream nfs-utils on Fedora 38, whose
current libtirpc doesn't have those new fields.

IMO struct rpc_gss_sec is part of the libtirpc API/ABI, thus we really
shouldn't change it.

Instead, if gssd needs GSS status codes, can't it call
rpc_gss_seccreate(3), which explicitly takes a struct
rpc_gss_options_ret_t * argument?

ie, just replace the authgss_create_default() call with a call to
rpc_gss_seccreate(3) ....

--
Chuck Lever