nfs4_renew_state hogged CPU ... consider switching to WQ_UNBOUND

Hi nfs people,

I use in my "fragile" kernel hacking development setup a nfsroot
setup. I accidently turned on the kernel config
CONFIG_WQ_CPU_INTENSIVE_REPORT. Now, sometimes I get:

workqueue: nfs4_renew_state hogged CPU for >10000us 16 times, consider
switching to WQ_UNBOUND

and I just want to drop this mail so that nfs people are aware of
this. I am not sure if nfs4_renew_state can be easily switched to
WQ_UNBOUND and it really makes sense to do it.

I also don't do any specific workload on nfs, as I mentioned I use it
for nfsroot and I get several of those messages over time. I used nfs
version 4.0 and those messages showed up. Jeff told me to switch to
4.2 and try it again, but I still get those messages.

So here is my mail to start some kind of discussion about it. :)

Thanks.

- Alex