[NFS] Best solution for following problem...

Hi *

I'm looking for advice for best solution for following problem:

I have file server sharing files to diskless clients via NFS

I want have setup, where pluging ext. USB HDD will be dynamically visible on clients as new <subdir> with HDD contents. So if user plug USB HD on server, diskless clients should see plugged HDD contents in dynamically created <subdirectory> with name equal to HD label and HD contents inside it.

I already wrote udev script which auto creates subdir=<label> in NFS server shared dir, and automounts USB HD in this subdir.

Issue is that diskless clients don't see this subdir unless I issue on server

exportfs -ua
exportfs -a

Problem is that above unexporting/exporting sequence issued on server brokes existing NFS shares between clients and server.

What is most elegant solution for such functional requirement ?

thx in advance

begin:vcard
fn:Piotr Oniszczuk
n:Oniszczuk;Piotr
adr:;;KEN 49 m241;Warszawa;;02-797;Polska
email;internet:piotr.oniszczuk@xxxxxxxx
tel;work:+48 22 515 52 75
tel;home:+48 22 489 68 62
tel;cell:+48 508 047 160