nfs server and client doesn't work in 2.6.32-rcX kernels

Hi.

I compiled 2.6.32-rc3 (and rc1(2) before that) on one PC. On the other
PC I have 2.6.31 kernel.

NFS-Server problem:

When I try to restart nfs-kernel-server service it says that my kernel
doesn't have nfs-server support. That is when nfs-server support is
compiled as a module, but when I compile it as part of a kernel it
works.

NFS client problem:

I tried to compile it as part of the kernel and as module, but I alweys
have the same situation:

I try to mount nfs share that is on other PC (that has 2.6.31 kernel),
and it seems it mounts ok. But when I go to that directory and do: "ls",
I get errors saying: "input/output error" for every directory that nfs
share has in it.

I don't know if the problem is in compitability with older kernels or
with "nfs-kernel-server and nfs-common" packages in Ubuntu 9.04.