Re: NFS/IPv6

On Aug 4, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Trond Myklebust wrote:
Hi guys,

There was apparently a presentation and proposal made at the IETF in
Stockholm w.r.t. standardising IPv6 support in lockd/statd, and adding
link-local addresses to NFSv4. The proposal could possibly have
consequences for our implementation efforts.

Please see the slides and minutes here

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/minutes/nfsv4.txt

 and

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/slides/nfsv4-0.pdf

Was Mike Eisler involved? I recently reviewed a draft RFC on this topic.

--
Chuck Lever
chuck[dot]lever[at]oracle[dot]com