NFS RDMA - how to stop the server?

Hello

I'm working on a high availability NFS setup.

It's working very well when using UDP or TCP. However, when I use RDMA
(which is working nicely on it's own) I cannot get the NFS server to
stop. Because of this I cannot umount the filesystem and set the DRBD
block device to secondary.

I've found that when using RDMA, when I shut down the NFS kernel
server, this process is still running:
nfsd4

This is *not* running when using UDP or TCP based NFS.

Has anyone found a way around this? When shutting down the NFS kernel
server the svcrdma module is still in use:
svcrdma                37636  1

This is probably because /proc/fs/nfsd/portlist still has this entry:
rdma 20049

Is there a way of removing the entry from /proc/fs/nfsd/portlist?

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04. Tried kernels 2.6.28, .29 and .30.

Thanks