RE: NFS-CIFS locking

Hi Jeff,

Thanks much for your inputs.

I have tried to get some info from samba list but no luck.

My proposed system is a fileserver which is supposed to be share point
for both windows and Linux ( CIFS and NFS). So I can't point one
particular application. Basically I want to rule out file corruption
while sharing single file across multiple protocols.

Thanks
Anoop