Kerberos question related to NFSV3

Hi,
I have a question regarding NFSV3 and Kerberos that I was hoping someone could help me with.

I have setup Kerberos successfully on a red hat 5.2 system using NFSV3. I am using nfs-utils-1.1.6 and have a patch to rpc.svcgssd where I can specify a -h option and tell it to use a principal name that is different than the name of the system.

My question is related to Kerberos and how it gets configured for NFS. I have a cluster with 2 nodes in it and each node can have multiple virtual ip addressess accessing NFS Kerberos shares from it. I have previously successfully setup a configuration where I create 1 service principal for every virtual IP address that will be processing the Kerberos NFSV3 exports. And then I modify DNS to have a forward and reverse mapping between the fqdn used for creating the service principal and the VIP.  This works for me. It seems a bit inefficient though.

 My question is: Does Kerberos allow me to set up 1 service principal that can be used at the same time by multiple virtual ip addresses. For example: If I have 2 VIP's - 10.1.1.1 and 10.1.1.2, can I create 1 service principal called nfs/nfs-pkg1.activedir.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and then have DNS configured to map nfs-pkg1 -> 10.1.1.1  and nfs-pkg1 also to -> 10.1.1.2 and then both those VIP's reverse mapped to nfs-pkg1. Is Kerberos with NFS expected to work in this configuration? Or do I need to have a seperate service principal for every virtual ip address that will be processing the Kerberos NFS exports?

Thanks for your help.
Barry