Re: [patch 0/3] First tranche of SGI Enhanced NFS patches

J. Bruce Fields wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 04:24:27PM +1100, Greg Banks wrote:
>
>> Bruce, any word on these?  I don't seem to have any specific review
>> items that I need to pay attention to with these patches, and I don't
>> see them in your for-2.6.30 branch, so can I get an ack or a nack or
>> feedback on things that need fixing?
>>

> Sorry, that came around the time of the citi compromise, so I just
> registered that it had gotten some responses, figured it'd probably be
> resent, and filed it away....

Aha.  The conversations didn't result in any specific feedback items or
improvements that I can see, unless I'm misunderstanding what people
said.  So I don't have any newer versions of the patches to send.  Do
you want me to resend anyway?

> We now believe that password-logging ssh and sshd were installed on citi
> machines as early as November. [...]

Ouch.  Well, that explains the linux-nfs.org outages.

--
Greg Banks, P.Engineer, SGI Australian Software Group.
the brightly coloured sporks of revolution.