Re: Where is the nfs-utils source code repository?

Linux-nfs.org is likely to be down for one or two more days. A couple of
machines at the site that is hosting it were recently hacked, and so the
entire subnet had to be taken offline for the duration of the cleanup.

I'll send out an email as soon as we have full web and git repository
service up and running.

Cheers
  Trond