Re: Is order for "exportfs -r" and rpc.mountd important?

It's very good that it is fixed in Fedora (my preferred distribution), but it
is still wrong in SuSe (verified) and probably more.

A better way would be to fix NFS and its utilities itself instead of fixing
the distribution. This means, that the way the kernel and nfs-utils interact
should be made more robust (see my posting before).

Till

--
|       | dr. tilmann bubeck               reinform medien- und       |