Re: Full IPv6 client and server support (kernel and user commands)

Le Rouzic wrote:
>   Hi,
>   My patches are based on Chuck 's ones for nfs-utils and kernel. So
> when those from Chuck
>   are committed I will need to review mines if always OK.
>   Steve Dickson is planning to integrate most of the mount and statd
> command changes done by Chuck for IPV6
>   in next package nfs-utils-1.1.4.
This is done and can be found in git://linux-nfs.org/nfs-utils git

Also note number of IPv6 orientated changes have been added and
will continue to be added  to both the libitrpc and rpcbind git
trees found at:

git://git.infradead.org/~steved/libtirpc.git
git://git.infradead.org/~steved/rpcbind.git

steved.