Re: NFSD IPv6 support for 2.6.29

Hi,
Sorry for not answering earlier but I am back to-day after some days out of my office.
I plan to do also some run-time  testing with your new tree.

Regards

Chuck Lever a écrit :

On Nov 10, 2008, at 12:15 AM, Varun Chandramohan wrote:

Chuck Lever wrote:

Hi Aime, Varun-

Bruce asked me to collect server-side IPv6 patches for upstream. I've collected the patches that have been posted on the list, and added some fixes of my own.

Can you have a look at

 http://git.linux-nfs.org/?p=cel/cel-2.6.git;a=summary

 tag cel-ipv6-10292008

These have been build tested, but I haven't done any run-time testing yet.

--
Chuck Lever
chuck[dot]lever[at]oracle[dot]com

Hi Chuck,

I just realized that i forgot to update you about the test result of your tree. I found NFSv4 over ipv6 working well. So it can be pulled into the mainline soon.

Thanks for testing!