Re: Full IPv6 client and server support (kernel and user commands)

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 02:36:46PM +0200, Le Rouzic wrote:
> I have just posted at http://nfsv4.bullopensource.org/ a full IPV6
> client and server NFSV4 support
> based on linux-2.6.27-rc3 and nfs-utils.1.1.2.
> It is experimental and not fully tested but it allows to have a IPV6
> NFSV4 linux configuration to
> play with.
>
> Let me know if any issues to get this delivery and to run it.

I took a quick look at the server patch available from the URL above.

There are more #if's than necessary--for example, maybe you could define
a constant once in a header to choose the correct address family rather
than putting #if's around all the svc_create() calls?

It'd be worth running this by Chuck, as he's been doing a good job of
that kind of thing.

Could you mail future versions of any patches to the mailing list in the
usual format, rather than providing a URL?  That'd save us a little
time.

--b.