NFS experiences in Linux-Magazin

Hi,

I suppose many of you are working with the NFS in your daily work life. For an
article about NFS work experiences: Would you like to take the time and
answer some questions about it? This article should show how and why
professionals are using NFS, and how they're optimizing the performance.

So my questions would be: What's the setup; how does it work out; what gives
you a regular headache; and did you come up with special extensions or
workarounds. And please, give me some info why you're working with NFSv4 and
your professional backround.

I'd highly appreciate your input. If you like the idea to share your
experience and opinion, please send me an email.

Thank you,

Anika

--
Anika Kehrer | Linux-Magazin Online
Linux New Media AG, Putzbrunner Straße 71, 81739 München, Germany