Re: NFS hangs with 2.6.25/2.6.26 despite server being reachable

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 05:52:10PM -0400, J. Bruce Fields wrote:
> Oh, sorry, I think I overlooked the note in your original message that
> this happened after suspend-to-ram.  That's interesting!  You really
> need someone with more experience debugging the rpc client.... It might
> also be worth turning on rpc debugging during the hang just to get the
> dump of rpc task states.  (So
>
> 	echo 0 >/proc/sys/sunrpc/rpc_debug
>
> and capture the first table it dumps to the log.  Or Trond or Chuck
> might have some better idea.)

Since it does not look like we'll solve this overnight, I opened
bug 11154 to track this. Please feel free to suggest what to try there...

Thanks,

--
Michel "Walken" Lespinasse
A program is never fully debugged until the last user dies.