Re: [Patch] enable preferred realms for ccache searching

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 11:53:12AM -0400, Kevin Coffman wrote:
> I'm fixing some things up in this patch (see comments below) and I
> have a question as well:  Is "score" ever anything besides zero or
> one?  I can see how it might be used in the future for including more
> preferences, but today it is only zero or one?

The score is really only zero or one. It is there because we use one more
preference - PBSPro tickets - these have the highest priority at all but
I don't think PBS tickets are widely used so I removed this part from the
public patch. Depending how close is release of 1.1.3 utils but we may want
allow to add dynamic settings of score to be read from a config file. On the
other hand, this will be deprecated once the keyring stuff is ready.

Do you want me to rework the patch according to your comments?

Also, if interested, I have a patch to set the default preferred realm from the
kerberos configuration.

Thanks anyway.

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek