On Tue, July 1, 2008 4:24 pm, Carsten Aulbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I do hope my email gets through, I tried to subscribe yesterday but with
> no effect so far.

It takes me a day or two to get to these sometimes.  But I always
reject them asking you to subscribe to linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
as it is a better managed list (and this is gatewayed to that).

But your mail did get through.

Where did you get the address of this list from Carsten?  We should
fix it if we can.

Just a reminder to everyone still subscribed to nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(there are still 466 of you) - please unsubscribe from
  nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and (if you want) subscribe to
  linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Until you do, you are missing a lot of stuff, as many people only
post to that later list now.

As it says at the bottom over every mail to this list:

> Please note that nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being discontinued.
> Please subscribe to linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead.
>     http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-nfs

NeilBrown