Re: [NFS] Server-side locking issue

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 11:43:05AM -0400, J. Bruce Fields wrote:
>

>> Perhaps a sysrq-T dump of lockd would show where (and whether) it's
>> blocked?  (So once lockd stops responding, log into the server, run
>> "echo t >/proc/sysrq-trigger", and collect the output from the logs,
>> especially the stacktrace for the lockd process).

Sorry, I was debugging some other stuffs on my screen while mindlessly
reading the mailing list - somehow missed Bruce's original "sysrq-t"
paragraph. However, look like you've missed the "w" part. My guess is
that the lockd was spinning on the CPU when you hit the sysrq-t key or
your sysrq-t didn't run to its completion at all.

-- Wendy