nfs patches for 2.6.27

These are just some small client-side patches I have lying around.

By the way, I've also been keeping everything that I know of that's
waiting on the client side in the "for-trond" branch at:

	git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/ for-trond

So currently that's just these small things plus the stuff Chuck's been
sending.  Would it be worthwhile for me to just bundle all of that up
and send it to you every now and then, or do you already have it queued
up somewhere?

--b.