Re: [NFS] How to set-up a Linux NFS server to handle massive number of requests

Chuck Lever wrote:

> Force UDP for the mountd protocol by specifying the "mountproto=udp"
> option.

I'll give that also a try. I'm currently busy running other benchmarks.
I'll try to get some results by the weekend, if nothing comes from my
side by then, I'm probably buried alive in work, but please send me a
(friendly) reminder then.

Thanks already for all the input!

Cheers

Carsten