Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the pm tree

On 03/09/2024 00:21, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

Commits

   5506544dc2e4 ("ACPICA: Avoid warning for Dump Functions")
   7afea7bc49c5 ("ACPICA: haiku: Fix invalid value used for semaphores")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their authors.

Hello,

I am the author of one of these commits, I submitted this change to the ACPICA repository, where it was reviewed and merged by ACPICA maintainers (https://github.com/acpica/acpica/pull/918). As far as I know, there is no requirement for a Signed-off-by in that repository, or at least I didn't see instructions to that effect.

I don't think I can change the commit now that it has been merged for a year in the ACPICA repository. So I'm not sure what I can do to help resolve this.

--

Adrien Destugues