Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tomoyo tree with the net-next tree

On 2024/06/11 10:20, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
> necessary.

I updated "rtnetlink: print rtnl_mutex holder/waiter for debug purpose"
patch, and I think that you no longer need to carry the fix.

This patch already found a suspicious culprit, and I added
"net/sched: Sleep before rechecking index at tcf_idr_check_alloc()" patch as
https://sourceforge.net/p/tomoyo/tomoyo.git/ci/35a1fb207602fb5eacf6fe5b8a35456d5dabd631/
to see if hung task message still appears.