Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the sound-current tree

On Fri, 31 May 2024 01:44:03 +0200,
Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In commit
>
>   700fe6fd093d ("ALSA: seq: Fix yet another spot for system message conversion")
>
> Fixes tag
>
>   Fixes: c2bb79613fed ("ALSA: seq: Fix incorrect UMP type for system messages")
>
> has these problem(s):
>
>   - Target SHA1 does not exist
>
> Maybe you meant
>
> Fixes: edb32776196a ("ALSA: seq: Fix incorrect UMP type for system messages")

My bad, the old SHA ID was kept there after rebasing locally.
But since I've merged other stuff after this commit, I leave it as
is at this time.  The commit has another Fixes tag pointing to the
right commit, and this should enough for indicating for the stable
fixes.

thanks,

Takashi