Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the backlight tree

Hi Lee,

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:04:46 +0000 Lee Jones <lee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Mar 2024, Lee Jones wrote:
>
> > Right.  So you build each tree as its merged?

More or less.  I do some batches of merges (since otherwise it just
takes way to long).

> > My assumption was that all things come together in -next?

This is from my daily summary report:

"Between each merge, the tree was built with a ppc64_defconfig
for powerpc, an allmodconfig for x86_64, a multi_v7_defconfig for arm
and a native build of tools/perf."

> Okay, all patches are now shared between both branches.

Thanks.

> Let me know if there is still an issue.

Will do.

--