Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the kunit-next tree

On 3/1/24 03:43, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 15:15:02 +0800 David Gow <davidgow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 at 23:07, Shuah Khan <skhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can carry the fix through kselftest kunit if it works
for all.

I'm happy for this to go in with the KUnit changes if that's the best
way to keep all of the printk formatting fixes together.

I am pretty sure that the proper fix has been applied to the drm-fixes
tree today (in the merge of the drm-misc-fixes tree).

What's the commit id for this fix? I Would like to include the details
in my pull request to Linus.

If this fix is going before the merge window - we are all set.

thanks,
-- Shuah