Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the kspp-gustavo tree

Hi Gustavo,

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 10:31:16 -0600 "Gustavo A. R. Silva" <gustavo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wonder if you could help me catch the rest of these issues by disabling
> WERROR (so we can get all the warnings) and letting your builds run with the
> following patch on top:

That seems to be working OK.  I moved your tree to merge just after the
fixes for the current release and added a CONFIG_WERROR=n to all the
builds.  I'll keep it like that for a while and then go back to getting
errors.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell