Re: Upcoming merge conflict between s390 fixes and iommu trees

Hi Vasily,

> Am 19.10.2023 um 17:17 schrieb Vasily Gorbik <gor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> The latter commit removes arch/s390/pci/pci_dma.c, so that's
> the way to go for the conflict resolution. Joerg, I believe it's your
> decision whether you would like to mention this trivial merge conflict in
> your pull request to Linus later.

Thanks for the heads-up, I will probably resolve that in my merge-commit that will be the iommu/next branch, so upstream shouldn’t notice. I guess the fix will be in rc7?

Regards,

Jörg Rödel
jroedel@xxxxxxx

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Frankenstraße 146
90461 Nürnberg
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev, Andrew Myers, Andrew McDonald, Boudien Moerman
(HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)