Re: linux-next: manual merge of the kselftest tree with the mm-hotfixes tree

On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 08:49:24AM -0600, Shuah Khan wrote:
> On 10/18/23 23:33, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> > I fixed it up (I used this files form the latter commit) and can carry the
> > fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
> > but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
> > maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
> > to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
> > minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

That'll drop the fix that Tiezhu did which is a good one.

> I can rebase linux-kselftest next to pick up the following once it goes
> into Linus's tree.

I've got the rebase/rework locally (I did it as a new commit which isn't
ideal but it's such a complete conflict that it felt like the best
option).  Assuming nothing blows up in my local CI I should send it out
later today.