Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the amdgpu tree

On 10/15/23 18:39, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Rodrigo,

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:14:46 -0600 Rodrigo Siqueira Jordao <Rodrigo.Siqueira@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I have a fix for that, but some things are unclear to me. I'm
only able to see this issue when using allmodconfig. Additionally,
when I inspected the function, it had a few local variables, not
enough to explode the stack size fwiu. Is there any option in the
allmodconfig that makes it easy to see this issue? Maybe something
that I'm missing in my custom config file? Is it possible that
allmodconfig enables some option that might increase the stack size?
Perhaps the FPU flags from GCC include something else in the stack?

Also, for investigating this issue, I'm considering the local
variables, but as you can see from dml_core_mode_support, it has a
few pointers. Am I missing something?

This could possibly be caused by inlining of other functions that are
static within the same file.

Other than that, I am also at a loss.

Hi Stephen,

Could you try this patchset?