Re: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the btrfs tree

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 08:37:54AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 18:15:53 +0200 Christian Brauner <brauner@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > I have dropped the vfs-brauner tree for today as there is no way I can
> > > sort them out in a reasonable time.  Please sort this out between
> > > yourselves.
> >
> > I'll fix that up!
>
> The btrfs tree
> (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/linux.git#for-next)
> has moved again.  I don't know (yet) if this will cause conflicts
> again, but there is a good chance that it will.

I'm updating the for-next snapshost a few times a week but as this would
cause too much work for the VFS merges I'll do one more push but remove
anything that is not finalized for 6.7 merge window.

This should provide a stable base. I may need to push some fixes but
this could be done via the next-fixes branch so that it would not
interfere with auto-merging of the regular for-next.